7 good reasons to choose pneumatic scalers Scrap’Air
1. Use a device adapted to the specific needs of the operator with a choice of 4 powers and 3 lengths of handles.
2. Access every area of the construction site depending on the chosen length. Special lengths are also possible on request.
3. Improve working positions, maneuverability and efficiency thanks to ergonomic handles designed for optimizing angles of comfort.
4. Prevent from Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) while increasing the operating time with the two patented anti-vibration systems that minimize vibration.
5. Benefit from a high productivity due to pneumatic energy (adjustable from 6 to 8 bar) which ensures an incomparable ratio weight / power. It allows use in the most extreme environments (dust, heat, humidity, corrosive atmosphere).
6. Work safely thanks to a fast and simple coupling of the tools
7. Optimize your return on investment thanks to:
- French manufacturing in our workshop ensures a maximized lifetime: often above 10 years
- Tools made from tempered steel offering high resistance for a longer life and a grit blasted surface preventing oxidation
- A high-end equipment design limiting maintenance costs